Right after Porter was born 6/19/2008
7 days old and we finally got to hold him
Porter's first birthday
Porter's 2nd birthdayPorter, Porter, Porter, my sweet baby boy! Oh how I love you so much, I am not going to go into the story of your birth, because I am at work and will cry like a baby, I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it. I just want you to know how much your momma and daddy love you, and how blessed we are to have you in our life. You are such a beautiful soul, handsome little boy, you have so much of both your mom and dad in you, you could not be any more perfect. We just want you to know how much me love you and to wish you a Happy Birthday and say thank you for picking us to be your parents! You will always be my bubbi, even when you are all grown up! Loves Baby!!
OH MY! he is a handsome boy!
ReplyDeleteLove this post~
Love the new background!