First my husband Chadly!! He is such a wonderful man, and an unbelievable father to our son. I love just watching Chad and Porter play, or Chad doing anything with his hands. He is so handy and can do anything. He does anything and everything for his family, friends, co workers, and strangers, he is always there doing his best, hardest, and anything he can to help you out. He works so hard to provide for his family and to make our lives better. He reminds me daily how much he loves me and appreciates me and all that I do, and tells me how beautiful I am. He is always being followed around by Porter, they are best buds. I know that Porter is going to be just like his dad one day. I know there are times where I say that is a bad thing, but it is not. I just want you to know how much I love you Chadly and so grateful that you are my man, and for all that you do for us. WE LOVE YOU, Happy Father's Day!!

My daddy!! You are wonderful, I love you for all that you have taught me through the years, even though you didn't think that I was paying attention, I was, and I take it with me each and every day. Thank you for always being there to rescue me when my car has problems, or anything like that. You are very handy, and I am very proud to be your daughter. And Porter is very lucky to have you as his Grandpa. We love you!

Kyle, my father in law. You were/are one of the 2 people that Chad has looked up to all of his life. He is the man he is today because of you and what you taught him to be. And he is wonderful. He is very much like you. You have always been there for him, and our family, and we are greatly appreciated. Thank you, for shaping Chad to be the man he is, and for always helping us. Porter is one lucky boy to have you for his Grandpa, always letting him ride the 4 wheeler, and I know he can't wait for the day where he gets to ride in Grandpa's truck. Thank you! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment