Ugh! So I am all but done, we are sliding down the hill with 69 days left as of today. Over all it has been a pretty easy pregnancy, and quite enjoyable. I am finally getting to that uncomfortable part with the sleeping, and having no balance, and the crazy emotions are back.
This morning when I was getting ready for work I looked down and baby girl has dropped, BIG TIME. I still have 2 months to go, and she is dropped really low, to where I have a constant pressure. Good thing I have my DR app. tomorrow so we can make sure everything is still good.
Since about the middle of December I have been restricted. I think it was the 17th I had been having contractions all day, and they just keep getting worse and nothing was helping. So I had Chad take me over to the hospital, and they admitted me to labor and delivery and hooked me up to the monitors, and I was having regular contractions, and I was dilating and effacing. We were there for about 2-3 hours, where I wasn't progressing more than a 1.5 the whole time I was there they sent us home on bed rest and to visit the DR in the morning. Things went good at the DR the next day, he just restricted me, stay off my feet as much as possible when I get uncomfortable, and not to lift anything heavier than a milk carton. Done pretty good with that stuff. Every once and awhile I will pick up my 40lb 2 year old. And if I go to much one day the next day I am hurting.
Chad has been super helpful with Porter and all of his needs, and helping me around the house. I am so lucky to have him.
This pregnancy has been SOO different from Porter. Granted I am in a different place in my life than I was with Porter. But with this pregnancy I have noticed all the stretching, all of the aches, I have noticed everything. And it hasn't all been bad. I haven't really had any cravings, at the beginning I craved mashed potatoes and gravy, and salad. That faded, and never craved anything else, until just the past week I have been craving salad again.
Porter has really enjoyed watching my belly grow, and is so smart, and excited for the baby. We taught him her name earlier on, so she is not called baby when she gets here. He is always kissing and rubbing my belly and asking questions about her. It is so cute. He is going to be such a good brother. This weekend we brought the crib up and are starting to get ready for her arrival, he is so excited to share his room with the baby. I hope he stays this good when she gets here, and is just as helpful and caring with her as he is with my sisters baby, and the baby down at day care.
All in all, I am glad to almost be done and to meet our baby girl, and be done with being pregnant now that I am at the uncomfortable part. I miss my bed and my husband.I cannot sleep laying down, so for the past month my bed has been the lazy boy in the front room, and that will be my bed for the next 2 months as well. Oh well, at least I am getting some sleep.
Cute post!
ReplyDeleteIsn't is odd how different pregnancy's can be.. mine are completely diff too !