Thursday, January 6, 2011
New Years
New Years this year was uneventful. I had a head cold, and being 7 months pregnant, I didn't care to do much of anything. Chad on the other hand, my pariter, he went to a party with his parents and had a good night. Porter and I went over to my mom and dad's and had dinner with my sister and her family, and we just let the boys play all night. Porter and Jason get along so well, I hope they continue to get along their whole lives. I had a cousin close in age and we were best friends until we became teenagers. So hopefully they continue to be close. Porter and I got home to Goshen about 10:30, and right as we get to our street the power goes out. ANNOYING. It is freezing cold out side, the only light I have to get my sleeping 2 year into the house is my cell phone and the damn thing won't stay lit, so I get Porter laid down, have to go back out to the truck to get a lighter to light some candles and I have one flash light. I make Porter and me a bed on the couch (I can't sleep in my ultra soft bed, so I sleep on the couch and chair lately.) We get all cozzied up and fall asleep. I was quite disappointed though, I was hoping to watch the ball drop and NKOTB and BSB perform, but didn't get to. Oh well. Chad came home and I got my late New Year's kiss, and we all slept the rest of the night. New Year's day Chad went out to the shoot, and Porter and I cleaned the house and then went over and got him, took Porter to my parents and Chad and I went to dinner at the TBone. I have been craving sweet and sour chicken, and it was so scrumptious! YUM, YUM, YUM!! Then we went and rented movies, got Porter and went home and watched movies the rest of the weekend. I love just relaxing with my boys, I love that they just relax with me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That would make me crazy if Josh went out and I didn't. He is the one who got u pregnant! LOL
ReplyDeleteOur's was uneventful, like always. But we did order Pizza Hut :)