Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surveys

For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!(Don't forget to tag the person who tagged you!)
1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: THE FIRST OF MAY 2007
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: 07/27
3. How long have you known your spouse: 4 YEARS THIS YEAR
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: ALMOST 2 YEARS
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time? SPANISH FORK MAIN ST
6. What is your spouses full name: cHAD KYLE HANSEN
7. Do you have any children yet: YES
8. How many: 1
9. Do you have any house pets: YES A DOG
10. Do you own a house or rent: RENT
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: TOWN
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: ANYTHING OUTDOORS, OR WITH OUR SON
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: IDAHO
14. How many siblings (including in-laws) do you have: I HAVE ONE SISTER WHO IS MARRIED, AND 2 BROTHERS, HE HAS 4 SISTERS, AND 3 ARE MARRIED.
15. Do you enjoy your in-law: YES, VERY MUCH SO.
16. Does your spouse get along with your family: MOST OF THE TIME
17. What town is your current address at: GOOD OLE GOSHEN
18. Do you work or stay at home: WORK
19. Where did you go on your honeymoon: ISLAND PARK
20. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples: MARRIAGE IS A 2 WAY STREET.





25 Random ThingsShareRules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people [in the right hand corner of the app] then click publish.)
1. Porter is my world!!
2. Chad is the most wonderful man/husband/father/friend. He is my prince charming!
3. I love being a mom and a wife, that is all I want to do with my life.
4.Chad was my only serious relationship.
5. I'm scared of the dark.
6. I have the best in-laws ever!
7. I only have 1 or 2 people that I can really call a true friend.
8. I have lost contact with to many people that I wish I still talked to.
9. I gained way to much weight during my pregnancy.
10. I really do love living in Goshen.
11. Every year on my birthday, I take a single pink rose up to my Great Grandmas grave.
12. I haven't really mourned the last 3 deaths in my family because I was to caught up in my own life.
13. I would rather just stay home and watch a movie instead of go out.
14. I miss my sister living in Utah County.
15. I'm scared to be alone.
16. I cannot have cash, because then I spend it on anything and everything.
17. I worry way to much.
18. I don't mind washing laundry, but it is the folding and putting it away that I hate.
19. Since I was 13 I have wanted to be a cosmetologist, and I would still love to do that someday. 20. I love to swim, but only in pools. I hate, lakes, rivers, and ponds, they scare me.
21. I miss my Saturn.
22. I don't think that I will be able to stay quit from the TBONE.
23. My mom is amazing and I love her and look up to her so much!
24. I am so grateful for my dad, and the amazing man he is, and so proud of him, and grateful that he holds the preisthood.
25. My family is my world, I don't know what I would do without any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment