Monday, November 8, 2010

Private

For the safety of Porter and myself while Chad is working out of town, we are going private.
This may be temporarily or it maybe permanent. Only time will tell.

Well today we have our ultra sound and we find out boy or girl. Honestly I will be happy either way, and as long as they baby is healthy, but of course I am so hoping for a girl. Although I do know deep down that it is going to be a boy. Chad of course wants a boy, Porter doesn't know the difference, he just knows that mom is having a baby, and he loves that idea. He is always touching and kissing my belly. Such a sweet boy.

So Chad has been gone for a full week now. It is still hard. And doesn't seem to be getting any easier. I really miss my husband, and our life. I know it is only temporary, but it is still hard. I do not do well on my own. I am being as strong as I can, for Porter and for myself. But some days I just want to break down and cry. I do get to talk to him all day whenever which is nice, but it's not the same as having them there. I am really lucky to have such a wonderful son, and a great support system of help and love from family and friends.

Chad did get informed today that he will be out there for December as well. It's a good thing but not at the same time. It is a job, and we are surviving, and will survive.

I will get pictures posted of Halloween soon, but Halloween was a blast. We went to my sisters in Lehi and trick or treated in her neighborhood. Porter loved it even though it was raining. He was a cute little dinosaur. I sure enjoyed watching him have so much fun and really getting into it. So did Chad. After trick or treating we went and had dinner at Ashley's with her family and my parents. Think trick or treating there might become a tradition.

2 comments:

  1. i think it would be a good thing to start on a yearly bases i love having you guys over. anytime you want to come over and kill time you can just let me know you could even spend the night and leave porter for me to watch if you want just not on a day i have stevie
    jason would love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I get an invite?
    need my email ? Let me know on FB

    ReplyDelete