
I am so glad to finally be back. With Chad not working this winter we didn't have the extra money to spend on a diet center. I tried my hardest to continue with what I have learned from ABSolute, but I couldn't. I couldn't put the eating right and exercising part together, it was always one or the other. So now that I am in the work out routine and now I can get into the eating right mode. Seems like when I'm putting my hard earned money into it, and having a stranger track me I do much better than doing it on my own, or having someone close to me track me. I'm not setting my sights super high, but putting them in a good enough reach that I will hit each one in a reasonable time. For now I am setting out for 25lbs by the first of May, which I believe is reasonable. That's about 3.5lbs a week, with full on dieting and full on exercise. On ABSolute's program 2-3lbs is a normal weekly loose. So send me good vibrations and all the extra encouragement for those days that are extra hard. But I do know this is something that works for me, and I am so happy to have found this, and for all the girls at ABSolute, you are all wonderful.
GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDeleteYour so pretty!