Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nerves

So my nerves are all over the place. Tomorrow Porter is going in for a simple surgery to fix his herniated belly button. From what I have read, and been told by Dr.'s and nurses, it is a very simple quick procedure. That helps somewhat, but not enough. I'm still a wreck. I know everything will be fine, but it's just the fact that this is something that I can't be there to hold and comfort my baby through. I guess it's getting me ready for all the other times in his life that I won't be able to be there holding his hand. It's hard though. I am having my dad come over tonight though and give both Porter and me a blessing. Just reassurance. And to help my nerves. I am very grateful for my dad, and knowing that he can do this for me and my family. I'm not big on the church, I do believe, but I don't, but I do know that a father's blessing does work. My dad has always been there for me to do that, and I love him and appreciate him for doing that. I am hoping that Porter comes out of this just fine, not onry from the anesthesia, and not in to much pain, and that he will be back to his normal happy, into everything, stinker self, very quickly. I can't stand seeing my baby in pain and not being able to take that away from him and make him better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Krystal how is your little boy doing? It's a hard thing for a mother to go through that, and very nerve racking. Ashton was in the hospital for a week, knowing that I myself couldn't help him and to stand back so the doctors could make him better just made my heart break. It's a hard thing even the simple things are hard. But that's our job is to worry! Hopefully he wasn't moody when he came out but my prayers are with you and your cute little boy! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete