haha I remember the last 3 of those....oh and the red(ish) hair and purple duster....good times had by all! lol
How fun are these.. I remember a lot of those! Too cute! Post some more of your new family pics, they look like they turned out great.. But you can't make the ones big that you posted before, so I can only see them tiny! :)
Great times all of those i will get a copy of all the pic that i scanned to you sooner then later i hope Love the one with dad and us one of my favs
haha I remember the last 3 of those....oh and the red(ish) hair and purple duster....good times had by all! lol
ReplyDeleteHow fun are these.. I remember a lot of those! Too cute!
ReplyDeletePost some more of your new family pics, they look like they turned out great.. But you can't make the ones big that you posted before, so I can only see them tiny! :)
Great times all of those i will get a copy of all the pic that i scanned to you sooner then later i hope
ReplyDeleteLove the one with dad and us one of my favs