Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peyton's Dresser

I had this dresser growing up, and it went through my 2 little brothers as well. When I had Porter my mom gave it to me, and he has used it for the past 2 years. He has a lot of clothes, but not near as much as his little sister is going to have. So I brought up a slightly smaller dresser for Porter to use, and we are now going to use this one for Peyton. I have always, always hated the color that it was, and decided with Peyton to go ahead and paint it. Here it is, I am really happy with how it turned out.

Before

First coat



Drawers done





Front and side


All done

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love projects like that! And..... You shared her name! I LOVE it! It sounds so cute with Porter! I'm so excited for you, you're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I never thought of this idea!
    But I also didn't dare paint or put stickers on my set...

    ReplyDelete