Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here come the Holidays, ready or not, I am ready!!

Thanksgiving is a little more than a week away and I cannot wait. Not only do I have 2 days off, but all of the yummy food, and being around family, I can't wait. This year like lasts, we will be going to both sides of the family. Which I don't mind. I have a great family, and I also have great in laws. I am very blessed. So I am a it of a blog stalker and I have seen alot of blogs that have the 10 things they are thankful for, got me thinking, so here are mine.

1: My son!! He is the light of my life, he makes me so happy no matter if I am sad, mad or depressed. That little face can make me feel better. He is such a bright, happy, smart, mean little boy. And I love him with everything I am. I am truly blessed to have such a healthy little boy.
2: My husband. He is such a wonderful man, husband, father, son, and friend. He is always there for me, and loves me no matter what, and is such a wonderful support system. He works his butt off to provide for us, and doesn't stop. He is always out helping anyone who needs it. I am a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful man in my life. He is amazing and I love him.
3: My job, and my husbands job. We both have such wonderful jobs, and work for great companies. Plus awesome benefits and insurance from both.
4: Family. My parents are wonderful and have always been there for me throughout my life, and have always provided so much for me. My sister, we used to never get along, but we do now. She has been a great friend, and I am very greatful she lives much closer now. My little brothers. I can't believe how grown up they are, I remeber when they were babies. Especially Cody. Didn't like him so much, but I do now, and he is finally growing up and becoming a man, and I am proud of him for that. Austin, he is such a smart kid, and is so much like my dad. Which is a good thing.
5: In laws. I have the most awesome in laws, and am very blessed to live through the block of them. They have taken me in as one of their own. I have 4 awesome sister in laws, who are all amazing women and mothers and wifes.
6: The church. Although I am not an active member, I did grow up in it and believe what I believe. I beliee in God, his son Jesus, and the Holy Ghost. And I am very grateful for my parents for bringing me up in that, and for my dad who holds the priesthood, I love that I can call on my dad for a fathers blessing.
7: Modern healthcare. I am so grateful for all the information, and technology that we have now days. Since Porter being born and all that we went through with him, I am glad for the healthcare system that we have, and all the wonderful Dr's and Nurses that we had.
8: My families property in Idaho. As a teenager I didn't ever appericate it, as a child, I can't remember, as I have grown up and matured I am so grateful to have that, and for my Grandpa homesteading it and keeping it in our family and passing it down. It is so beautiful, and it makes me feel close to my Grandpa.
9: Friends. I don'thave many, but the ones I do have are wonderful. So thank you to all of you.
10: My country. There are some messed up things going on right now, but I do know that it will not break this country. We have always stood together and will continue to now matter what. And to all the soliders, who risk their lives, and leave behind there loved ones to protect us and our country, THANK YOU!!!



Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. I am excited for you this year. Mostly because Porter is older and will have an idea of what is going on. I am so excited. I am done with my Christmas shopping, I have spoiled Porter once again, spoiled Chad once again, and got me what I wanted. LOL. Chad did say that he is going to get me something that I won't know of until Christmas. So that will be nice to have a surprise. Got all of my stocking stuffers, really all I need is just a few odds and ends for parents. Not to excited about decorating this year because I know, once or twice Porter will be pulling down the Christmas tree. Thought about getting a gate to put around it, but that kind is so strong, and so determined he would get that down and into my tree. Definately no presents underneath until Christmas eve.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Krystal you are awsome and im gald we have become great friends and can share a life together with our growing familys. Love you

    ReplyDelete