So this year for the 4th we went to Scofield with Chads family. We had fun. It was sunny, and rainy (at night), perfect weather, perfect location, perfect company, and yummy food. Porter had a blast too! He was kind of a stinker, fell down alot, got alot of bruises, but was still as happy as could be. He did a a sunburn on his shoulders, but he didn't let that bother him. I took my camera, but of course left it in the car and got no pics. Ashley got a few pics of us at the parade and the duck race, so maybe I can steal them from her. Although it was a fireworkless 4th of July, we still had an awesome time, and it was great to go out in the outdoors, and be with family.
We went camping up Spanish Fork Canyon that weekend... We spent like all day Saturday down in Scholfield and out on the boat! Then we went back up on Sunday and went fishing on the shore and boat! I would have LOVED to see you!
ReplyDeleteHow are things going?
You can steal any image you want baby! I have some up on my blog go for it love!
ReplyDelete