So these days, my little monkey, is standing on his own, without support from anyone or anything. And Wednesday, the monkey took 5 steps, all by himself! I was so proud! I'm also very sad. Just another step in his growing up. As most of you know, Porter has never really been a baby, he has always been the size of a toddler pretty much! It's sad, because he has never been much of a mommas boy (which in some cases is a good thing) nor has he ever been a cuddler. They only time I get to cuddle him is when he is asleep. Even if he gets hurt, he doesn't like me to cuddle him!! Although I do know that he loves his momma. Especially when I pick him up from the sitters. He couldn't get to me any faster if he tried. I love it!!
I took Porter to the Dr yesterday for his herniated belly button! Finally found a Dr that is willing to do something about it!! Thank you! We are set up for a consultation with a pediatric surgeon, and he will make the decision on whether to have it taken care of or not. I am praying that he will take care of it. It is starting to bug Porter, has always bug Chad and I, and it gets in the way of his pants. Poor thing has another ear ache too! And is teething. He is getting 2 of his top molars. Poor kid!! He is bitting everything and everyone! Well me at least. I will be doing the dishes and the little monster will come crawl up my leg and bite the back of my thigh! And it hurts!! Hopefully he will grow out of this bitting stage. I don't want to be bit anymore! And it is only me he bites, he doesn't bite Chad, or the babysitters, or any of the kids. Which is a good thing.
So yesterday I had my Dr visit with MD Diet. Really insightful, and I found out why I am not loosing weight. First I have no gallbladder. Had no idea that, that affected my loosing weight. I eat pretty healthy, exercise regularly and never lost anything. So that was nice to find out 5 years after I had it taken out. Also my IUD. You retain more water on that, and also having one makes it harder to lose weight. So the IUD isn't all it is cracked to be. Which makes me sad, because it has been so nice, and I don't have to worry. So Chad and I made the decision to not use it anymore and for me to just get on the pill. Not really looking forward to that. I have a hard time remembering to take a pill in the morning. But I'm hoping it will get easier because I will be taking my phentermine each morning, and my enzymes, and my vitamins. I am really hoping this is going to work for me. I'm tired of loosing this battle, and hoping with all the help that I have that this time I am going to kick its butt! I will not be posting any before pics, but I will post an after pic, if things work out correctly.
I took my first phentermine this morning! Oh my gosh! Wow! I was going a million miles an hour and not getting anywhere! It was kind of irritating and felt like I was going to have an anxiety attack! But I didn't.
My work has blocked Face Book and My Space. The first few days it was tragic! But now that it has been over 2 weeks, I am pretty much over them. Have thought about joining Twitter or Tag, but I don't need that addiction in my life. And they really are a addition. Now I only get on once or twice a week at home.
So not much else is new at the Hansen home, just hanging out, working, and doing nothing.
Hey add me to your blog list so I can stay updated on you and your little family!!
ReplyDeleteemilywing55@hotmail.com
Thanks hun!!