I have tried dieting and exercising, and I am getting no results. I need help.
I had help for a month and a half before my wedding and I probably lost 20-30lbs. It was awesome. Wish I would have kept on that but I didn't.
So now I have found MD and they are cheaper, and sound better. So wish me luck, and I hope this is going to work and stick for me this time.
Chad is coming home tonight! They are leaving today when they get off work! I am so excited!! He is coming home for good this time!! Going to be so great to have him home! I know he is going to be so excited to be with Porter, and watch him grow and be his dad at home again. The only sucky thing is I am going to have to share my bed again! I do admit I have missed having Chad sleeping next to me, but it is also nice and reassuring that he is right next to me.
My chunky monkey!!My sweet Porter is 9 months old yesterday to the day! That kid is so amazing!! He is my world and I am just amazed with how smart he is, how fast he is learning, and how he is growing.
My sister is up from Cedar City with her little boy, him and Porter are so funny together. Porter towers Jason, lately he has been using Jason as a step stool to help him stand up, and poor Jason just tumbles under all of Porter's 25lbs. They both seem to want the same toy, they both have a ball, but they don't want the one that they are playing with, they want the one the other one is playing with. Stingy little boys!! But they are so much fun!!
Porter and Jason
Loves me some cheeks!!So last Saturday I went and had my eyeliner tattooed on. I love it now, but hated, hated, hated getting it done. So many people said you will love it, they didn't mention that it hurt like a SOB. And I am a baby and do not tolierate pain well at all. Thank you everyone for mentioning to me that it hurts and that I should take something for the pain!! I actually had a panic attack while she was doing it. I tried so, so, so hard to calm my nerves, but I could not. Oh well, she got my upper lids done 3 times, and my bottoms twice. So it still looks really good, and exactly what I wanted. Although, here in 6 weeks, I may go in for a touch up, although this time I will be taking something for the pain!!
I am glad Chad is comming back. And yes next time lets get you a few meds before you go back.And as far as the weigh loss thing goes. I will totally help you. We can go walking, running, hiking, whatever lets burn some fat cells!!! yeh-ha!! LUv ya cutie!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey I was curious how the MD diet was working for you? I want to try different diets but they're so many and I don't know which ones work and which ones don't lol!
ReplyDelete